[K12OSN] Linux viruses

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Aug 20 14:02:36 UTC 2004

> Buy a one NOD32 for your Linux server and NOD32's for clients
> and be done with
> it.
> problem solved.
> We use ClamAV on our mail server which is also checked by NOD as well

I am not worried about the clients at this point (all already have
antivirus installed).  But I do like this suggestion for the server.
Looking at pricing I see a 1 User license for $39, does this sound
correct?  Or do I need to find some high priced area where I pay for
every user on the machine?  There will be about 800 users on this WBEL
file server, if the $39 version will do real time scanning on that box
regardless of how many users there are I will order it today.

---