[K12OSN] openoffice-ms-format-defaults.sh in K12LTSP ver 4.1

Luis Montes luis.montes at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 02:48:30 UTC 2004

Not sure what the script did, but here's what worked for me:

edit /etc/profile and add this:

OOO_MS_DEFAULTS=1

Make sure you also append it to the export line with the other env
variables.
I couldn't find this information anywhere on the web, but the openoffice
guys on freenode IRC were really helpful.

Luis