[K12OSN] Accelerated Reader on K12LTSP

Luis Montes luis.montes at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 06:22:40 UTC 2004

Before you start messing with wine or crossover (not that I've gotten
that to work either), please contact their sales department and ask for
a linux port.

http://www.renlearn.com/support/default.htm

I called them about year ago and eventually got to a somewhat technical
person. They acted as though they had never even thought about doing a
linux port.

I really hate the fact that this software is so popular. I'm not a
teacher, so I can't even vouch for the teaching value of this software.

Luis