[K12OSN] Loading vmlinuz.ltsp

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Fri Aug 27 14:49:15 UTC 2004

Ben,

Check the spelling in your dhcpd.conf file.

In the error message, you say 'vmliniz', but it really should
be 'vmlinuz'.  Notice the difference between 'i' and 'u' ?

To let us help you, you should do the following commands, and send us
the results:

1)  ls -lR /tftpboot/lts

2)  iptables -L

3)  netstat -anp | grep ":69 "

Also, send us the following files:

  /etc/dhcpd.conf

  /etc/xinetd.d/tftp

OR, you could drop into the #ltsp IRC channel on irc.freenode.net, where
we can help you interactively.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org