[K12OSN] RE: RE: Loading vmlinuz.ltsp

ben may be_j_ma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 28 16:47:21 UTC 2004

Hi,
 have two lan's running on my server but until i get it al running i have
just pluged the two of them into the sam hub the clients are in.
also
[root at server root]# iptables -L

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

RH-Firewall-1-INPUT  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

RH-Firewall-1-INPUT  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain RH-Firewall-1-INPUT (2 references)

ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere

ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere

ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere            icmp any

ACCEPT     ipv6-crypt--  anywhere             anywhere

ACCEPT     ipv6-auth--  anywhere             anywhere

ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED

ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            state NEW tcp
dpt:ssh

REJECT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            reject-with
icmp-host-prohibited

Thanks

Ben May