[K12OSN] *EARLY* Alpha of K12LTSP 3.2

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Aug 30 13:27:00 UTC 2004

I have had problems with both machines I have tried so far.  One is a
brand new Dell that has kernel crashes on boot.  I posted my problem to
the forum with no answer or attempt to answer.  So I have to look at
another option as school starts tomorrow and I have no server to bring
to this school.  Bottom line I don't really care to discuss options or
paths at this point, I would just love a link to download the beta that
Eric has created and see if it works.

So please just send me a link to this Eric.  I will try it immediately
and let you know if your extra worked may help me or not.

Thanks

---