[K12OSN] changing from gdm to kdm

Brock Noland brockn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:39:22 UTC 2004

Ok I got that working. Now everytime I login with this "guest" account
a xterm window opens. Not eaxctly what I am looking for!!  Its NOT in
the .kde/Autostart directoy. Does it have anything todo with saved
sessions????

Brock

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:56:11 GMT, cliebow at downeast.net

--
[Start Signature]

My goal is to increase my emotional intelligence
http://trochim.human.cornell.edu/gallery/young/emotion.htm#what%20is%20EI
 In order to do this I need your help. Please critique me by direct
contact or make general comments by using my anonymous comment form
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~nola0066/comments.php

[End Signature]