[K12OSN] print based on location

Tim Scholten tscholten8 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:07:39 UTC 2004

thanks for the help, lpoptions works to set the printer at the command line
but not in the script. This is probably a scripting issue. I am a newbie, so
any help is appreciated

this is the script i am trying to use:

workstation='who -m|cut -d\( -f2|cut -d\) -f1'
case $workstation in
ws240.ltsp)
'lpoptions -d ws240';;
ws238.ltsp)
'lpoptions -d ws240';;
ws237.ltsp)
'lpoptions -d ws240';;
ws236.ltsp)
'lpoptions -d ws240';;
esac

i know that the 'who -m|cut -d\( -f2|cut -d\) -f1' will give
"ws240.ltsp:0.0"

thanks,

Tim