[K12OSN] Screensaver

Liam Marshall lsrpm at mts.net
Tue Aug 31 17:09:44 UTC 2004

I have installed the k12ltsp 4.0.? without a hitch.  Eerything is
functioning fine.  I noticed during installation that it installed quite
a large file for screensavers, but cannot do anything other than blank
the screen.  No other screensaver option exists.  But when I choice KDE
for the desktop, I get all kinds of choice.  Problem is there is no way
on earth I am going to use KDE on 30+ thin clients.

How can I get the screensavers to work with gnome?

like I say, no choice exists in gnome except the blank screen

Thanks