[K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Wed Dec 1 16:07:13 UTC 2004

If you want sound with flash and esd, check out this solution:

http://www.thesymbiont.com/index.php?module=documents&JAS_DocumentManager_op=viewDocument&JAS_Document_id=26

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com