[K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Dec 2 17:33:58 UTC 2004

Ditto to that David! I too am very interested in this initiative.

>If it would help I'm pretty sure I could get permission from
>administration to put up a bulletin board on our off campus
>server. We don't have the bandwidth locally.
>
>John

What does it take to set one up?
What kind of bandwidth consumption would we be looking at? (ballpark figure)
Would a host like 'netmar.com'($10 a month for webhosting with
"unlimited bandwidth"[however that's calc'd]) suffice?
If a meager DSL line would support it and there isn't a huge crushing
requirement on the server side...we might be able to
throw something together collectively...eh?

--Huck