[K12OSN] USB Drive Info

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Dec 2 18:45:42 UTC 2004

Just a note, as I put the USB Keydrives into widespread use here -- you
can not use more than 1 keydrive type in a thin client during the same
"boot" of the thin client.  This took me a bit to figure out, but it
does make sense.

The first unit inserted is created as /dev/sda1, the second as /dev/sdb1
(I'm guessing), etc -- so only the first one works.

Is there anyway to work around this?  Anyone have any ideas?  This will
be a real issue in our lab environment...

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it, and look for insight.

-Shawn
--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director