[K12OSN] Servers

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Thu Dec 2 22:16:08 UTC 2004

It sounds like the CDs are not burned correctly.  You say you burned the
CD's with Toast.  Did you drag the files onto the drive and then burn
the CD?  This won't work.  You must select the ISO and tell the software
to burn the CD from the image file.  (I am not familar with Toast so I
don't know the step by step.)

I burn my ISOs on my XP computer using the download from MS.  I simply
right-click on the ISO file and select Burn.

Once you get the CDs burned correctly, put CD 1 in, boot to CD, and
follow the on screen instructions.