[K12OSN] Knowledge turned crisis

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Fri Dec 3 11:44:42 UTC 2004

This is not an answer to your question, but I was in my local Staples yesterday and they had a Maxtor IDE 200GB, 7200 rpm, 8MB cache drive for $99.  Here's a link to a 12% off deal they're having, too (in-store only).  I had to show this to the cashier, because she wasn't aware of it.  http://www.staplescentral.com/customerAppreciation/images/04_CustomerAppCard.pdf

-Rob