[K12OSN] recycling drive ad copy examples?

Dennis Daniels ddaniels at magic.fr
Sat Dec 4 06:38:03 UTC 2004

Does your school qualify for tax deductions? I just got 90 pII and PIIIs
through our computer club on campus. Using the lure of tax deductions I
get lots of machines... almost more than I can handle. The computer club
preps the machines and gets them out to students who don't have
computers as well as we use some as clients (I've got 40) on my ALL
donation network. Work the tax deduction angle and you'll be swamped...
I whispered my need to the community and the avalance continues to
rumble through my room.

dgd