[K12OSN] profile.d question

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Sat Dec 4 12:31:21 UTC 2004

Henry,

I had set the script to be executable, logged out/in,  and it just doesn't seem to matter.  Starting  a bash shell and  checking SETPRINTERS shows that the variable isn't getting set.  All I can think of at this point is perhaps DISPLAY isn't being returned like the script wants?  In that case, perhaps the script is running, but not finding any matches?  I use LDAP for authentication (shouldn't make a difference, but ...)

I plan to go in to the school this weekend and will double check on it then.

Thanks,
Dave ...