[K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Mon Dec 6 00:58:56 UTC 2004

Les,

Actually I've been to sites that used phpbbs and it works very well.
One sign in allows access to various conferences or forums.  All forums
are listed on the main index page and you can choose how you follow the
messages.

I thought of a bbs since it's web based (easy to access from anywhere)
and some teachers hardly ever check their email (no offense to any
teachers here!).  They can easily access it from work or home.

Jason