[K12OSN] Linux back online!

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Mon Dec 6 02:37:42 UTC 2004

Bill,

I presume Gimp, KolourPaint etc.  Not sure yet.

Thanks for the support.  Since my son goes to an elementary school I may
talk to the principal as she was looking for something innovate (since
if passed they get computers for it).  I think LTSP would be great in a
JK/SK/1 setting.

I'm always looking for presentations, white papers etc that poeple have
used to convince someone that the project works.  Even web pages or
approaches that you have used to show how well the project works.