[K12OSN] Teacher Forums

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Dec 6 13:58:49 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 07:33, David Trask wrote:

> Is there a way to have our cake and eat it too?

Recruit volunteers to summarize the archives into a wiki...

Many years ago when most newsreading software could only
be configured for one source I ran across something that
allowed the same discussion to be accessed either via
netnews, email, or as a web based structured forum.  I
think it was being used for a discussion of legos but I
never found the software that made it work and have since
lost track of the site. It did seem like the right answer
to this question, though.

---
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com