[K12OSN] Linux cut off-emacs

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Dec 6 15:28:44 UTC 2004

> Could netboot emacs sraight to ltsp 8~)  chuck

Do you mean that you could netboot OSX images from the LTSP server or do
you mean you could netboot Linux images from the LTSP server?  Either
way I would love the documentation you used to get this going.  I have 3
schools that I want to netboot from a Linux server next summer.  I would
be happy with either OS.  I have researched some of this in the past but
it looked fairly complicated.

---