[K12OSN] Re: [K12OSN ] Teacher Forums

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Dec 6 16:04:19 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 09:38, John Ingleby wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 07:33, David Trask wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a way to have our cake and eat it too?
>
> Yes - www.gmane.org

After poking around for a couple of minutes I couldn't find
a place in the web interface to log in so it will remember
the articles you already read and be able to pick up from
another machine. I'd consider that absolutely essential for
the web interface to be more useful than just browsing email
archives. Did I miss it or do you have to use one of the other
interfaces if you want to only see new stuff?

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com