[K12OSN] Using pretty-chooser to connect application servers to list

Jennifer Waters watersjenusa2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 21:45:56 UTC 2004

I had Eric help me getting pretty-chooser to show the
list of appliction servers on my file server.  So, the
pretty-chooser works by showing all of the application
servers, but it flicks out when I choose an
application server and it clicks back to the original
screen of application servers.  I know that Eric
showed me how to do it several years ago, but I can't
remember.  Would someone remind me what I have to put
onto the file server to get this to stop and have it
go into the application server.

Thank you for all of your help,

Jennifer