[K12OSN] Re: alternate power supplies

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Dec 7 17:58:14 UTC 2004

Ah...it did seem too good to be true when I wrote it...
and you are correct..it was applied to the cost of a single unit...
and minus labor costs...just looking at the energy savings alone, not
time spent in reburbishing/troubleshooting.

I sit corrected in my flawed example =)
although... if you are purchasing thin clients a-new then the 10-watt
variety aught to be saving you money vs. the 100-watt variety =)

--Huck