[ok-mail] [K12OSN] file management

John Hansknecht jhansknecht at hanstech.com
Wed Dec 8 18:28:56 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 11:16, Lee Myrick wrote:
> I was wondering how some of you deal with managing the movement of
> files that students want to work on at home--let's say  a lengthy essay
> that the student works on at school for a couple of weeks then wants to
> finish at home over the weekend.

I don't know the age of your students, but we have given our students mail
accounts... however we use squirrelmail as the student mail client and it has
a module that allows students to upload and store files on the mail server.
You have the ability to limit there total file space with this tool as well.
--

Thanks,

John

 system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
                - Mattrol at uscom.com (Drakmere)