[K12OSN] LTSP Teacher Forum

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Thu Dec 9 03:01:35 UTC 2004

Bryant,

The site looks great!  It's the general idea that I was looking for.

I like the conferences as well.

If you help show the value of Open Source software (even for Windows)
you can show more OSS that would be great in education but it may only
be for Linux hence the LTSP.

I'm also looking to get/write some white papers showing the benefits of
Open Source Software in schools.  Perhaps if you have something we can
share.  Others here have convinced some schools go to this direction and
if would summarize the points they made we can design something to pass out.

I did notice that the permissions were set to allow anyone to post even
if they had not signed up.  Just a thought of forcing authentication
before posting so there wouldn't be any anonymous posting.

How permanent is the site?

Great Job!

Jason