[K12OSN] access to samba shares from Linux

Debbie Schiel debbie at redeemer.qld.edu.au
Fri Dec 10 06:23:26 UTC 2004

Hi Norbert, Thanks for the advice. I got the ftp service up, and can
access my /home/username directory via gFTP but not /var/www/html/ even
though 'username' is part of the 'apache' group. It's a start though;
I'll ftp the info across and then login via a thin client and move the
files around to /var/www/html/ that way.

http://www.redeemer.qld.edu.au/