[K12OSN] Netboot OSX from Linux

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Fri Dec 10 19:40:45 UTC 2004

i just threw all my confs in when i got it working in philly..might need a
hosts reference to keep nfs happy..exports should be such that nfs can
export /opt/ltsp/whatever..
might need to check perms..i believe you can use same box for i386 andd
ppc..i used to with the nubus..
might want to put that encapsulated stuff in a specific host in dhcpd.conf
but i am pretty sure i386 ignores it...best of luck..and lemme know how it
comes out..you might need to try a couple different video card designations
in lts.conf..bill-xc says some may need glx mopdule loaded...chuck