[K12OSN] Deepfreeze

LONNIE TROTTER ltrotter at ajusd.org
Tue Dec 14 20:00:49 UTC 2004

I have just joined the group so excuse me if the subject has been discussed
already. I am running redhat Enterprise on 15 server and windows 95/98
desktop. We use a netlog script to do update to our software that runs
everytime the user logs on. I wanted to ask is anyone using Deepfreeze and
have you found a workaround to allow updates to come down to the c:drive
without thawing Deepfreeze? Also I would like to ask user of Deepfreeze how
well it is working for them as we spend alot of time re-cloning machines, you
know how students can be. Thanks in advance

Lonnie Trotter
Network Administrator
Apache Junction Unified School District
Phone: 480-982-1110 Ext. 2050