[K12OSN] CourseWare

Thomas E. Haynes haynest at mchsi.com
Tue Dec 14 22:32:36 UTC 2004

We looked at the options and tried a few out.

We went with Moodle because it seemed to offer more functionality and was
pretty user friendly. There is a thriving community, and the software has
functionality for gradebooks, etc. added by users. It works really well.

I don't pretend to be an expert or anything, but one of my classes has an
online presence.

http://academies.culver.org/moodle/course/view.php?id=83&username=guest

Regards...   Tom