[K12OSN] Interesting conversation....concepts vs. OS

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Fri Dec 17 12:00:53 UTC 2004

Debbie,

I see you already have a solution to your problem, but...

On a home computer that I was tinkering around with, I ran Mandrake locally and was also able to net-boot K12LTSP off of a remote server.  Rom-o-matic was able to make a .zlilo file and I set up LILO to give me the choices:  Mandrake or netboot.  Honestly I don't remember the specifics of how I did it, but if you need me to I'll try to relearn it.  I remember I guessed at a lot of settings until it worked...

-Rob