[K12OSN] Bulk Add script for users

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Dec 22 14:11:47 UTC 2004

> There was some discussion some time ago concerning a bulk add
> script for users but I seem to have lost that thread of
> email.  Is there such a beast and if so could someone send me a copy?

Look into the add users module of Webmin.  You can create a delimited
text file very easy (it tells you the proper format) and upload via
webmin.  It will also work for deletion.  I just simply setup a query
from my school database for new users and for old users that exports
directly into a properly delimited file.  The upload the file through
webmin and I have changed hundreds of users in minutes.

---