[K12OSN] Download Limits

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Dec 29 06:48:40 UTC 2004

> Hi
> Has anyone come across any open source software or a way to
> configure a server to set download limits for users.
> e.g. a user can only download 15 MB a month. Thanks Philemon

I just installed this myself last week for the first time so I don't know
much.  But check into VirtualMin from the same place that produces WebMin.  It
allows you to control bandwidth per domain.  Maybe the UserMin software from
the same folks has a module for the same control over users.

Good luck