[K12OSN] USB 'Drive'

Jason tuxnician at execulink.com
Fri Dec 31 22:50:40 UTC 2004

I've tried several methods but I haven't been successful getting it to
work.  The link to bugzilla seems to refer to Red Hat not Fedora.

I've added lines to Grub.conf with no success.  I don't know how to
recompile (I've only done it once before) Fedora.

I can't add to /etc/modules because it doesn't exist.  If anyone has
more suggestions I would appreciate it.  I've looked over several Google
  searches but nothing for FC3.

Thanks,

Jason