Re: [K12OSN] username & no password

debbie redeemer qld edu au wrote:

Hi everyone,

Once upon a time while still on my test box I setup a test user 'prep' (read:
Kindie) with *no password* - they just clicked on the 'P' I created for them in
the standard photo greeter login screen. Their username was 'prep' and they had
*no* password. BUT I can't remember how I did it and the test box is now
something else... and I'd like some guest usernames now with no passwords.

Any ideas how I might have done it?

Thanks,

Debbie