[K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

Hello all,

Thanks for taking the time to read my note.  I am having a bit of
trouble setting up sound on my workstations.

I am using Version 4.0 of K12LTSP.

I did make sure that sound is set to "Y" in lts.conf.  I left
SOUND_DAEMON as nasd.  Also left the default volume at 75.

When I try to configure the sound card, it picks up the sound card on
the server.  I attempt to play the test sound and I cannot hear the
sound on the workstation.  I am at a loss of where to go from here.

Can anyone please offer advice as to how I might be able to get the
sound going on my workstations?

Thanks,
Michael

--