Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

Shawn Powers wrote:
above would fix flash/sound/esd for the server only, not for the clients

Holy Beans!!! I was WAAAYYYY off. That solution worked PERFECTLY. I have sound with flash on my thin clients.

I'm going to go do a little dance.

A little happy dance.

w00h00!!!

Gideon is my hero for the day. :)