[K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Wed Dec 1 17:00:10 UTC 2004

:)  Shawn, you're funny.  I couldn't live without my streaming mp3s
during the day...

You should be aware of one thing that isn't in my hpwto:  The /tmp
directory gets cleared periodically, so you will find that /tmp/.esd
directory will get removed.  You should compensate for this, either
manually or with some appropriate script that recreates the directory if
it is not present.  Annoying, but hey, workarounds always are...

:)

Enjoy!

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com