Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

isn't there some flag you can add to a file to make it non-removable??

--Huck

Gideon Romm wrote:

:) Shawn, you're funny. I couldn't live without my streaming mp3s during the day...

You should be aware of one thing that isn't in my hpwto: The /tmp directory gets cleared periodically, so you will find that /tmp/.esd directory will get removed. You should compensate for this, either manually or with some appropriate script that recreates the directory if it is not present. Annoying, but hey, workarounds always are...

:)

Enjoy!

-Gideon