[K12OSN] Connect to OSX Server?

Hello Team,

I’ve just started using K12 LTSP and find it quite amazing.  However we use OSX servers here for our student file servers.  They are not on our domain, but they server both apple share as well as windows shares.

Is there a way to connect to these servers via linux?  I’d like to be able to put an icon/link to the server on each client desktop to make connecting a bit easier as well.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

- Sez

Bruce Selzler
Digital High School Coordinator