[K12OSN] I haven't discovered these terminal sound answers

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu Dec 2 02:09:48 UTC 2004

Because of the assortment of sound cards and motherboard sound chips
that I have, I have at different times been able to get some working in
NASD and others at different times in esd. Is it possible to have both
nasd and esd activated at t ehsame time and can the kernal sort out
which it should use on its own or  is it possible to specify in the
lts.conf file which should be used for each terminal?  I already have a
section for each terminal in the lts.conf file because of video so
adding lines for sound would be no problem if this would work.

Thanks
Pat