Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

David Trask wrote:

Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

      * From: "David Trask" <dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us>
      * To: "Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn
        redhat com>
      * Cc: "\"Support list for opensource \"software in schools.\"\""
        <k12osn redhat com>
      * Subject: Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums
      * Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:59:05 -0500

I AM a teacher as well as a computer tech and so forth....it's an
advantage I have in understanding my "customers" as I am now have been
(before I was a computer teacher) one of "them".....thus I understand
their needs.  For 90% of the teachers something like seul.org would be way
too geeky for them.  A new discussion list that is more mainstream for the
average "layperson" is what's needed.  I'll help in anyway I can.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us
(207)923-3100

Ditto to that David! I too am very interested in this initiative.
If it would help I'm pretty sure I could get permission from
administration to put up a bulletin board on our off campus
server. We don't have the bandwidth locally.

John