[K12OSN] RE: K12OSN Digest, Vol 10, Issue 5

Hello Team,

A couple of questions;

1. Is it possible to create a standard "favorites" list in mozilla that
all users will see?  I don't care if they add items to their own copy of
the favorites, but I would like to create a standard set that everyone
starts out with.

2.  How do you connect to a Mac OSX server from a LTSP client?  The OSX
server is serving appleshare as well as windows clients.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks.

- Sez

Bruce Selzler