Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Workstation Sound

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
SOUND_DAEMON = nasd

Jim -- have you tried esd? I only say that because I've had more luck getting applications to work with esd. This is in part because I have no idea what nasd does, or how it works. :)

I know that esd is what I use on my laptop, etc -- so I have some basis for getting apps to work. nasd still seems like voodoo to me, so I don't know where to begin to offer help.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director