Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

Ditto to that David! I too am very interested in this initiative.

If it would help I'm pretty sure I could get permission from administration to put up a bulletin board on our off campus
server. We don't have the bandwidth locally.

John

What does it take to set one up?
What kind of bandwidth consumption would we be looking at? (ballpark figure)
Would a host like 'netmar.com'($10 a month for webhosting with "unlimited bandwidth"[however that's calc'd]) suffice?
If a meager DSL line would support it and there isn't a huge crushing requirement on the server side...we might be able to
throw something together collectively...eh?

--Huck