[K12OSN] Computer goes to sleep and never wakes up

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Thu Dec 2 17:28:24 UTC 2004

I don't have an answer for you about the X blanking, but many times when I'm trying to figure something like this out, I run KDE's Control Center and make some changes.  Then I'll do a search of all files that have been modified in the last 5 minutes, and that sometimes leads me to the configuration files that I'm interested in.

KDE's Control Center will let you set the power control.  I'm not sure, but I think the command line for it is kcontrol.

-Rob