[K12OSN] USB Drive Info

Just a note, as I put the USB Keydrives into widespread use here -- you can not use more than 1 keydrive type in a thin client during the same "boot" of the thin client. This took me a bit to figure out, but it does make sense.

The first unit inserted is created as /dev/sda1, the second as /dev/sdb1 (I'm guessing), etc -- so only the first one works.

Is there anyway to work around this? Anyone have any ideas? This will be a real issue in our lab environment...

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it, and look for insight.

-Shawn
--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director