[K12OSN] USB Drive Info

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Dec 2 19:16:25 UTC 2004

Yes, I had the same problem...but didn't know what it was...and
unfortunately it was in the middle of a demo =)
*blink* next time I'm starting with the unit off...or will reset it if
someone arrives... =)
the odd this is that a 'relog' of the user did not help...the entire
unit had to reboot (correct for you too) ?
Could/should not this be handled bu 'umount' upon removal of the device
or does one need to create a script and add
a launcher to manually make it run /after/before/  extraction of a USB
drive device?

--Huck