Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Teacher forums

Huck wrote:

What does it take to set one up?
What kind of bandwidth consumption would we be looking at? (ballpark figure)
Would a host like 'netmar.com'($10 a month for webhosting with "unlimited bandwidth"[however that's calc'd]) suffice?
If a meager DSL line would support it and there isn't a huge crushing requirement on the server side...we might be able to
throw something together collectively...eh?

It does seem that Red Hat would continue to support the community by simply adding a new mailman list. (k12osn-educators) The overhead is inconsequential. What I wonder is, who started this "party" and can they request that Red Hat start another?

Since I am a far cry from a teacher, I'd love to understand their issues as expressed in a user-focused, teacher forum. The research value is huge and it would only make the project stronger.

--Huck

--scott