Re: [K12OSN] best way to upgrade to FC3??

Joe Guenther wrote:

Having a system at FC1 (and another at FC2) what is the best way to upgrade to FC3? Does one install on top of the existing setup, or start from scratch (wipe hd and start fresh). I know this has been discussed in the past, but I could not look back far enough to quickly dig up the discussion.

many thanks for the advice
Joe Guenther

You can always look back here https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/

As for an update I usually start from scratch.
(Leaving /home untouched = seperate partition)

--

Any technology distinguishable from
foodoo-magic is insufficiently advanced.

Peter Van den Wildenbergh Linux System Administrator (& advocate)

CriticalControl Solutions Inc.