Re: [K12OSN] USB Drive Info

no it does not...
you get one or the other ... from my experience thus far it has been so anyway...

--Huck

Shawn Powers wrote:

Huck wrote:

the odd this is that a 'relog' of the user did not help...the entire unit had to reboot (correct for you too) ?

Yeah -- same scenario. I did just have my tech assistant try 2 usb drives of the same brand, and they did both work. Differnet brands though require a complete reboot of the thin client. (Even going to the console of the thin client and killing off floppyd and restarting doesn't do the trick, not that that would be a feasible solution, but I tried it anyway)

That just gave me a thought -- is it possible to have usb drives AND local floppies working? Does the floppyd daemon support multiple devices? If no one knows, I can do some testing -- but I was just curious if anyone had tried it.

-Shawn